|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fast Response Time: 165 ns
- Strobe Capability
- Maximum Input Bias Current: 300 nA
- Maximum Input Offset Current: 70 nA
- Can Operate From Single 5-V Supply
- Available in Q-Temp Automotive
- High-ReliabilityAutomotive Applications
- Configuration Control and Print Support
- Qualification to Automotive Standards
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM211DR
The LM111, LM211, and LM311 devices are single high-speed voltage comparators. Thesedevices are designed to operate from a wide range of power-supply voltages, including ±15-Vsupplies for operational amplifiers and 5-V supplies for logic systems. The output levels arecompatible with most TTL and MOS circuits. These comparators are capable of driving lamps or relaysand switching voltages up to 50 V at 50 mA. All inputs and outputs can be isolated from systemground. The outputs can drive loads referenced to ground, VCC+ orVCC−. Offset balancing and strobe capabilities are available, and theoutputs can be wire-OR connected. If the strobe is low, the output is in the off state, regardlessof the differential input.