|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Fast Response Times
- Strobe Capability
- Maximum Input Bias Current . . . 300 nA
- Maximum Input Offset Current . . . 70 nA
- Can Operate From Single 5-V Supply
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold-compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments LM211MDREP
The LM211-EP is a single high-speed voltage comparator. This device is designed to operate from a wide range of power-supply voltages, including ±15-V supplies for operational amplifiers and 5-V supplies for logic systems. The output levels are compatible with most TTL and MOS circuits. This comparator is capable of driving lamps or relays and switching voltages up to 50 V at 50 mA. All inputs and outputs can be isolated from system ground. The outputs can drive loads referenced to ground, VCC+ or VCC-. Offset balancing and strobe capabilities are available, and the outputs can be wired-OR connected. If the strobe is low, the output is in the off state, regardless of the differential input.