|Package | PIN:||NHZ | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 3V to 17V
- I2C/SMBus Interface with PMBus Compliant Command Structure
- Remote Temperature Sensing with Programmable Warning and Shutdown Thresholds
- Real Time Monitoring of VIN, IIN, PIN, VAUX with 12-bit Resolution and 1 kHz Sampling Rate
- Current Measurement Error: ±0.5%: +10°C to +85°C
- Voltage Measurement Error: ±1.0%: +10°C to+85°C
- Power Measurement Error: ±1.5%: +10°C to +85°C
- True Input Power Measurement Using Simultaneous Sampling of VIN and IIN Accurately Averages Dynamic Power Readings
- Averaging of VIN, IIN, PIN, and VAUX Over Programmable Interval Ranging from 0.001 to 4 Seconds
- User Programmable WARN and FAULT Thresholds with SMBA Notification
- Black Box Capture of Telemetry Measurements and Device Status Triggered by WARN and FAULT Conditions
- Full Featured Application Development Software
- WQFN-24 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM25056APSQ/NOPB
The LM25056A combines high performance analog and digital technology with a PMBus compliant SMBus/I2C interface to accurately measure the operating conditions of electrical systems including computing and storage blades connected to a backplane power bus. The LM25056A continuously supplies real-time power, voltage, current, and temperature data to the system management host via the SMBus interface.
The LM25056A monitoring block captures both real-time and average values of subsystem operating parameters (VIN, IIN, PIN, VAUX) as well as peak power. Accurate power measurement is accomplished by measuring the product of the input voltage and current through a shunt resistor. LM25056A current measurement has a ±0.5% accuracy over the temperature range of +10°C to +85°C with operation from -40°C to +125°C. A black box (Telemetry/Fault Snapshot) function captures and stores telemetry data and device status in the event of a warning or a fault.