|Package | PIN:||NHZ | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Fully Node Manager 2.0 and 2.5 Compliant with I2C/SMBus interface and PMBus™ compliant command structure
- Input voltage range: 2.9V to 17V
- Programmable 25mV or 46mV current limit threshold
- Read_EIN accurately measures true input power via simultaneous sampling
- Configurable circuit breaker protection for hard shorts
- Configurable under- and over-voltage lockouts with hysteresis
- Real time monitoring of VIN, VOUT, IIN, PIN, VAUX with 12-bit resolution and 1 kHz sampling rate
- Current measurement accuracy: ±1% (LM25066IA) and Power measurement accuracy: ±2.0% (LM25066IA) over temperature
- Averaging of VIN, IIN, PIN, and VOUT over programmable interval ranging from 0.001 to 4 seconds
- Programmable WARN and FAULT thresholds with SMBA notification
- Blackbox capture of telemetry measurements and device status triggered by WARN or FAULT condition
- 24-lead WQFN package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM25066IAPSQE/NOPB
While the LM25066I/A is functionally similar to the LM25066/A, the LM25066I/A is fully compliant to Intel Node Manager 2.0, 2.5 and adds the READ_EIN energy accumulator feature. The LM25066I/A combines a high-performance hot-swap controller with a PMBus 1.2™ compliant SMBus/I2C interface to accurately measure, control and protect the electrical operating conditions of critical systems. The LM25066I/A continuously supplies real-time power, voltage, current, temperature, and fault data to the system management host via the SMBus interface.
The LM25066I/A control block includes a unique hot-swap architecture that provides current and power limiting to protect sensitive circuitry even during the most stressful conditions. A fast-acting circuit breaker prevents damage in the event of a short circuit on the output. The input under-voltage, over-voltage hysteresis, insertion delay time and fault detection time are all configurable. A temperature monitoring block on the LM25066I/A interfaces with a low-cost external diode for continuous temperature assessment of the external MOSFET or other thermal sensitive components. The POWER GOOD output provides a fast alert when the input and/or output voltages are outside their programmed range. Accurate power readings are accomplished by using the READ_EIN command. A black box (Telemetry/Fault Snapshot) function captures and stores telemetry data and device status in the event of a warning or a fault.