|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Independent High and Low Driver Logic Inputs
- Bootstrap Supply Voltage up to 100-V DC
- Drives Both a High-Side and Low-Side N-Channel MOSFETs
- Fast Propagation Times (25 ns Typical)
- Drives 1000-pF Load With 8-ns Rise and Fall Times
- Excellent Propagation Delay Matching (3 ns Typical)
- Supply Rail Undervoltage Lockout
- Low Power Consumption
- Pin Compatible With HIP2100 and HIP2101
Texas Instruments LM25101AMR/NOPB
The LM25101 high-voltage gate driver is designed to drive both the high-side and the low-side N-Channel MOSFETs in a synchronous buck or a half-bridge configuration. The A version provides a full 3-A of gate drive while the B and C versions provide 2-A and 1-A, respectively. The outputs are independently controlled with TTL input thresholds. An integrated high voltage diode is provided to charge the high-side gate drive bootstrap capacitor. A robust level shifter operates at high speed while consuming low power and providing clean level transitions from the control logic to the high-side gate driver. Undervoltage lockout is provided on both the low-side and the high-side power rails.
These devices are available in the standard 8-pin SOIC, 8-pin SO-PowerPAD, 8-pin WSON, 10-pin WSON, and 8-pin MSOP PowerPAD packages.