|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the following results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: -40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Maximum Input Voltage : 42 V
- Min Input Voltage : 3 V (4.5 V for startup)
- Output Voltage up to 50 V
- Bypass (VOUT = VIN) Operation
- 1.2 V Reference with ±1.0% Accuracy
- Free-Run and Synchronizable Switching to 600 kHz
- Peak Current Mode Control
- Robust 3 A Integrated Gate Drivers
- Adaptive Dead-Time Control
- Optional Diode Emulation Mode
- Programmable Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Hiccup Mode Overload Protection
- Programmable Line UVLO
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Low Shutdown Quiescent Current: 9 µA
- Programmable Slope Compensation
- Programmable Skip Cycle Mode Reduces Standby Power
- Allows External VCC Supply
- Inductor DCR Current Sensing Capability
- Multiphase Capability
- Thermally Enhanced 20-Pin HTSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM25122QPWPTQ1
The LM25122 is a multiphase capable synchronous boost controller intended forhigh-efficiency synchronous boost regulator applications. The control method is based upon peakcurrent mode control. Current mode control provides inherent line feed-forward, cycle-by-cyclecurrent limiting and ease of loop compensation.
The switching frequency is programmable up to 600 kHz. Higher efficiency is achieved bytwo robust N-channel MOSFET gate drivers with adaptive dead-time control. A user-selectable diodeemulation mode also enables discontinuous mode operation for improved efficiency at light loadconditions.
An internal charge pump allows 100% duty cycle for high-side synchronous switch (Bypassoperation). A 180º phase shifted clock output enables easy multi-phase interleaved configuration.Additional features include thermal shutdown, frequency synchronization, hiccup mode current limitand adjustable line undervoltage lockout.