|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C4B
- VIN 3.8 V to 42 V (47 V Absolute Maximum)
- Output: Fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, or Adjustable From
1.5 V to 15 V With ±0.8% Accuracy
- Optional Frequency Shift by Varying an Analog Voltage or RT Resistor
- Meets CISPR 25 / EN 55025 EMI Standards
- Fixed 2.2-MHz or 440-kHz Switching Frequency With ±5%Accuracy
- High-Side and Low-Side Gate Drive With Slew RateControl
- Optional SpreadSpectrum
- Optional Synchronization to an External Clock
- Shutdown Mode IQ: 10 µA Typical
- Low Standby Mode IQ: 35 µA Typical
- 75-mV Current Limit Threshold With ±0.9% Accuracy
- External Resistor or DCR Current Sensing
- Output Enable Logic Input
- Hiccup Mode for Sustained Overload
- Power-Good Indication Output
- Selectable Diode Emulation or Forced PWM
- VQFN-24 Package With Wettable Flanks
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM25141-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM25141QRGETQ1
The LM25141-Q1 is a synchronous buck controller, intended for high-voltage,wide-VIN, step-down regulator applications. The control method is peakcurrent-mode control. Current-mode control provides inherent line feed-forward, cycle-by-cyclecurrent limiting, and ease of loop compensation. The LM25141-Q1 features slew rate control tosimplify the compliance with CISPR and automotive EMI requirements.
The LM25141-Q1 has two selectable switching frequencies: 2.2 MHz and 440 kHz. Gatedrivers with slew rate control can be adjusted to reduce EMI.
In light or no-load conditions, the LM25141-Q1 operates in skip cycle mode for improvedlow power efficiency. The LM25141-Q1 has a high-voltage bias regulator with automatic switch-overto an external bias to reduce the IQ current fromVIN. Additional features include frequency synchronization, cycle-by-cyclecurrent limit, hiccup-mode fault protection for sustained overload, and power-good output.