|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- An AEC-Q100 Qualified Device is Available
- VIN 3.8 V to 45 V (47 V Absolute Maximum)
- Output: Fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, or Adjustable From
1.5 V - 15 V with ±0.8% Accuracy
- Fixed 2.2 MHz or 440 kHz Switching Frequency with ±5% Accuracy
- High-Side and Low-Side Gate Drive With Slew Rate Control
- Optional Frequency Shift by Varying an Analog Voltage or RT Resistor
- Optional Synchronization to an External Clock
- Optional Spread Spectrum
- Shutdown Mode IQ: 10 µA Typical
- Low Standby Mode IQ: 35 µA Typical
- 75 mV Current Limit Threshold with ±0.9% Accuracy
- External Resistor or DCR Current Sensing
- Output Enable Logic Input
- Hiccup Mode for Sustained Overload
- Power Good Indication Output
- Selectable Diode Emulation or Forced Pulse Width Modulation
- QFN-24 Package with Wettable Flanks
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM25141 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM25141RGET
The LM25141 is a synchronous buck controller, intended for high voltage wideVIN step-down converter applications. The control method is peak currentmode control. Current mode control provides inherent line feed-forward, cycle-by-cycle currentlimiting, and ease of loop compensation. The LM25141 features slew rate control to simplify thecompliance with EMI requirements.
The LM25141 has two selectable switching frequencies: 2.2 MHz and 440 kHz. Gate Driverswith slew rate control that can be adjusted to reduce EMI.
In light or no-load conditions, the LM25141 operates in skip cycle mode for improved lowpower efficiency. The LM25141 has a high voltage bias regulator with automatic switch-over to anexternal bias to reduce the IQ current from VIN.Additional features include frequency synchronization, cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccup modefault protection for sustained overload, and power good output.