|Package | PIN:||NDH | 5|
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, 15-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range,1.23 V to 37 V (57 V for HV Version) ±4% Maximum Over Line and Load Conditions
- Specified 3-A Output Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 40 V Up to 60 V for HV Version
- Requires Only 4 External Components
- 52-kHz Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL-Shutdown Capability, Low-Power Standby Mode
- High Efficiency
- Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors
- Create a Custom Design with WEBENCH Tools
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2576T-ADJ/LF03
The LM2576 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all theactive functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving 3-A load withexcellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V,5 V, 12 V, 15 V, and an adjustable output version.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use andinclude fault protection and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The LM2576 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linearregulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink, and in some cases no heat sink isrequired.
A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the LM2576 are available fromseveral different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode powersupplies.
Other features include a ±4% tolerance on output voltage within specified input voltagesand output load conditions, and ±10% on the oscillator frequency. External shutdown is included,featuring 50-µA (typical) standby current. The output switch includes cycle-by-cycle currentlimiting, as well as thermal shutdown for full protection under fault conditions.