|Package | PIN:||NHL | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C AmbientOperating Temperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4A
- Good Efficiency Over a Very Wide Load Range
- Very Low Output Voltage Ripple
- Up to 2-MHz Switching Frequency
- 0.9-V to 14-V Operating Voltage
- 1.1-V Start-Up Voltage
- 1.24-V to 14-V Adjustable Output Voltage
- 0.17-Ω Internal MOSFET
- Up to 90% Regulator Efficiency
- 80-µA Typical Operating Current (Into VDD Pin of Supply)
- Low Shutdown Current (IQ < 2.5 µA)
- 4-mm × 4-mm Thermally Enhanced WSON Package Option
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2623QNHLRQ1
The LM2623-Q1 is a high-efficiency, general-purpose, step-up DC-DC switching regulatorfor automotive systems. The device accepts an input voltage between 0.9 V and 14 V and converts itinto a regulated output voltage between 1.24 V and 14 V.
In order to adapt to a number of applications, the LM2623-Q1 allows the designer toprogram the output voltage, the operating frequency (300 kHz to 2 MHz), and duty cycle(17% to 90%) to optimize performance. The selected values can be fixed or can vary with inputvoltage or input-to-output voltage ratio. The LM2623-Q1 uses a very simple, on/off regulation modeto produce good efficiency and stable operation over a wide operating range. The device normallyregulates by skipping switching cycles when it reaches the regulation limit (pulse frequencymodulation (PFM)).
Refer to Non-Linear Effect andChoosing the Correct C3 Capacitor toresolve any design challenges before board design is finalized.