|Package | PIN:||RUM | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Compliant with CISPR25 Class 5 Conducted Emissions
- Input Voltage Range of 3 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage Range of 0.8 V to 4.5 V
- 2-A Output Current per Regulator
- High Switching Frequency: 2.2 MHz (LM26420X)
0.55 MHz (LM26420Y)
- 0.8 V, 1.5% Internal Voltage Reference
- Internal Soft Start
- Independent Power Good and Precision Enable for Each Output
- Current Mode, PWM Operation
- Thermal Shutdown
- Overvoltage Protection
- Start-up into Prebiased Output Loads
- Regulators are 180° Out of Phase
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM26420 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM26420XSQ/NOPB
The LM26420regulator is a monolithic, high-efficiency dual PWM step-down DC/DC converter. This device has theability to drive two 2-A loads with an internal 75-mΩ PMOS top switch and an internal 50-mΩ NMOSbottom switch using state-of-the-art BICMOS technology results in the best power density available.The world-class control circuitry allow on times as low as 30 ns, thus supporting exceptionallyhigh-frequency conversion over the entire 3-V to 5.5-V input operating range down to the minimumoutput voltage of 0.8 V.
Although the operating frequency is high, efficiencies up to 93% are easy to achieve.External shutdown is included, featuring an ultra-low standby current. The LM26420 utilizes current-modecontrol and internal compensation to provide high performance regulation over a wide range ofoperating conditions.