|Package | PIN:||PW | 28|
|Temp:||S (-5 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range from 5.5V to 28V
- Synchronous Dual-channel Interleaved Switching
- Forced-PWM or Pulse-skip Modes
- Lossless Bottom-side FET Current Sensing
- Adaptive Duty Cycle Clamping
- High Current N-channel FET Drivers
- Low Shutdown Supply Currents
- Reference Voltage Accurate to Within ±1.5%
- Output Voltage Adjustable down to 0.6V
- Power Good flag and Chip Enable
- Under-voltage Lockout
- Over-voltage/Under-voltage Protection
- Soft-start and Soft-shutdown
- Switching Frequency Adjustable 200kHz-500kHz
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2647MTC/NOPB
The LM2647 is an adjustable 200-500kHz dual channel voltage-mode controlled high-speed synchronous buck regulator controller ideally suited for battery powered applications such as laptop and notebook computers. The LM2647 requires only N-channel FETs for both the upper and lower positions of each synchronous stage. It features line feedforward to improve the response to input transients. At very light loads, the user can choose between the high-efficiency Pulse-skip mode or the constant frequency Forced-PWM mode. Lossless current limiting without the use of external sense resistors is made possible by sensing the voltage drop across the bottom FET. A unique adaptive duty cycle clamping technique is incorporated to significantly reduce peak currents under abnormal load conditions. The two independently programmable outputs switch 180° out of phase (interleaved switching) to reduce the input capacitor and filter requirements. The input voltage range is 5.5V to 28V while the output voltages are adjustable down to 0.6V.
Standard supervisory and control features include Soft-start, Power Good, output Under-voltage and Over-voltage protection, Under-voltage Lockout, Soft-shutdown and Enable.