|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Efficiency up to 97%
- 4V to 14V Input Voltage Range
- 1.5V to 5.0V Adjustable Output Voltage
- 0.1Ω Switch On Resistance
- 300 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- 7 μA Shutdown Current
- Patented Current Sensing for Current Mode Control
- Input Undervoltage Lockout
- Output Overvoltage Shutdown Protection
- Output Undervoltage Shutdown Protection
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Adjustable PGOOD Delay
- Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2653MTC-ADJ/NOPB
The LM2653 switching regulator provides high efficient power conversion over a 100:1 load range (1.5A to 15 mA). This feature makes the LM2653 an ideal fit in battery-powered applications.
Synchronous rectification is used to achieve up to 97% efficiency. At light loads, the LM2653 enters a low power hysteretic or “sleep” mode to keep the efficiency high. In many applications, the efficiency still exceeds 80% at 15 mA load. A shutdown pin is available to disable the LM2653 and reduce the supply current to 7µA.
All the power, control, and drive functions are integrated within the ICs. The ICs contain patented current sensing circuity for current mode control. This feature eliminates the external current sensing resistor required by other current-mode DC-DC converters.
The ICs have a 300 kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator. The high oscillator frequency allows the use of extremely small, low profile components.
Protection features include thermal shutdown, input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, cycle by cycle current limit, output overvoltage and undervoltage protections.