|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input Voltage for Voltage Doubler: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Voltage Divider Splits Voltage: 1.8 V to 11 V
- Doubles or Splits Input Supply Voltage
- 12-Ω Typical Output Impedance
- 90% Typical Conversion Efficiency at 40 mA
- 1-µA Typical Shutdown Current
Texas Instruments LM2665M6/NOPB
The LM2665 CMOS charge-pump voltage converter operates as a voltage doubler for an input voltage in the range of 2.5 V to 5.5 V. Two low-cost capacitors and a diode (needed during start-up) are used in this circuit to provide up to 40 mA of output current. The LM2665 can also work as a voltage divider to split a voltage in the range of 1.8 V to 11 V in half.
The LM2665 operates at 160-kHz oscillator frequency to reduce output resistance and voltage ripple. With an operating current of only 650 µA (operating efficiency greater than 90% with most loads) and
1-µA typical shutdown current, the LM2665 provides ideal performance for battery powered systems.