|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Internal Comparator with Pin Programmable 2°C or 10°C Hysteresis
- No External Components Required
- Open Drain or Push-Pull Digital Output; Supports CMOS Logic Levels
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- Internal Voltage Reference and DAC for Trip-Point Setting
- Currently Available in 5-Pin SOT-23 Plastic Package
- Excellent Power Supply Noise Rejection
- Power Supply Voltage: 2.7V to 5.5 V
- Power Supply Current:
- Hysteresis Temperature: 2°C or 10°C(typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM26CIM5-YPE/NOPB
The LM26NV is a precision, single digital-output, low-power thermostat comprised of an internal reference, DAC, temperature sensor and comparator. Utilizing factory programming, it can be manufactured with different trip points as well as different digital output functionality. The trip point (TOS) can be preset at the factory to any temperature in the range of −55°C to +110°C in 1°C increments. The LM26NV has one digital output (OS/OS/US/US) and one digital input (HYST). The digital output stage can be preset as either open-drain or push-pull. In addition, it can be factory programmed to be active HIGH or LOW. The digital output can be factory programmed to indicate an over temperature shutdown event (OS or OS) or an under temperature shutdown event (US or US). When preset as an overtemperature shutdown (OS), it will go LOW to indicate that the die temperature is over the internally preset TOS and go HIGH when the temperature goes below (TOS–THYST). Similarly, when preprogrammed as an undertemperature shutdown (US) it will go HIGH to indicate that the temperature is below TUS and go LOW when the temperature is above (TUS+THYST). The typical hysteresis, THYST, can be set to 2°C or 10°C and is controlled by the state of the HYST pin.
Available parts are detailed in the ordering information. For other part options, contact a Texas Instruments Distributor or Sales Representative for information on minimum order qualification. The LM26NV is currently available in a 5-lead SOT-23 package.