|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 3.6A, 0.08Ω, Internal Switch
- Operating Input Voltage Range of 2.2V to 12V
- Input Undervoltage Protection
- Adjustable Output Voltage up to 17.5V
- 600kHz/1.25MHz Pin Selectable Frequency Operation
- Over Temperature Protection
- Small 14-Lead TSSOP or WSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2700MT-ADJ/NOPB
The LM2700 is a step-up DC/DC converter with a 3.6A, 80mΩ internal switch and pin selectable operating frequency. With the ability to produce 500mA at 8V from a single Lithium Ion battery, the LM2700 is an ideal part for biasing LCD displays. The LM2700 can be operated at switching frequencies of 600kHz and 1.25MHz allowing for easy filtering and low noise. An external compensation pin gives the user flexibility in setting frequency compensation, which makes possible the use of small, low ESR ceramic capacitors at the output. The LM2700 features continuous switching at light loads and operates with a switching quiescent current of 2.0mA at 600kHz and 3.0mA at 1.25MHz. The LM2700 is available in a low profile 14-lead TSSOP package or a 14-lead WSON package.