|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Adjustable Buck Converter with a 2.2A, 0.16Ω, Internal Switch (Buck 1)
- Adjustable Buck Converter with a 3.2A, 0.16Ω, Internal Switch (Buck 2)
- Operating Input Voltage Range of 4V to 20V
- Input Undervoltage Protection
- 300kHz to 600kHz Pin Adjustable Operating Frequency
- Over Temperature Protection
- Small 24-Lead TSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2717MT-ADJ/NOPB
The LM2717-ADJ is composed of two PWM DC/DC buck (step-down) converters. Both converters are used to generate an adjustable output voltage as low as 1.267V. Both also feature low RDSON (0.16Ω) internal switches for maximum efficiency. Operating frequency can be adjusted anywhere between 300kHz and 600kHz allowing the use of small external components. External soft-start pins for each converter enables the user to tailor the soft-start times to a specific application. Each converter may also be shut down independently with its own shutdown pin. The LM2717-ADJ is available in a low profile 24-lead TSSOP package ensuring a low profile overall solution.