|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||S (0 to 125)|
- Input Power from 2.2V to 16V
- Output Voltage Adjustable Down to 0.6V
- Power Good flag, Adjustable Soft-Start and Output Enable for Easy Power Sequencing
- Output Over-Voltage and Under-Voltage Latch-Off (LM2727)
- Output Over-Voltage and Under-Voltage Flag (LM2737)
- Reference Accuracy: 1.5% (0°C - 125°C)
- Current Limit Without Sense Resistor
- Soft Start
- Switching Frequency from 50 kHz to 2 MHz
- TSSOP-14 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2727MTCX/NOPB
The LM2727 and LM2737 are high-speed, synchronous, switching regulator controllers. They are intended to control currents of 0.7A to 20A with up to 95% conversion efficiencies. The LM2727 employs output over-voltage and under-voltage latch-off. For applications where latch-off is not desired, the LM2737 can be used. Power up and down sequencing is achieved with the power-good flag, adjustable soft-start and output enable features. The LM2737 and LM2737 operate from a low-current 5V bias and can convert from a 2.2V to 16V power rail. Both parts utilize a fixed-frequency, voltage-mode, PWM control architecture and the switching frequency is adjustable from 50kHz to 2MHz by adjusting the value of an external resistor. Current limit is achieved by monitoring the voltage drop across the on-resistance of the low-side MOSFET, which enhances low duty-cycle operation. The wide range of operating frequencies gives the power supply designer the flexibility to fine-tune component size, cost, noise and efficiency. The adaptive, non-overlapping MOSFET gate-drivers and high-side bootstrap structure helps to further maximize efficiency. The high-side power FET drain voltage can be from 2.2V to 16V and the output voltage is adjustable down to 0.6V.