|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- LM27313-Q1 is an Automotive-Grade Product
that is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified (40°C
to +125°C Operating Junction Temperature)
- 30-V DMOS FET Switch
- 1.6-MHz Switching Frequency
- Low RDS(ON) DMOS FET
- Switch Current up to 800 mA
- Wide Input Voltage Range (2.7 V to 14 V)
- Low Shutdown Current (< 1 µA)
- 5-Lead SOT-23 Package
- Uses Tiny Capacitors and Inductors
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Internally Compensated
Texas Instruments LM27313XMF/NOPB
The LM27313/-Q1 switching regulator is a current-mode boost converter with a fixed operating frequency of 1.6 MHz.
The use of the SOT-23 package, made possible by the minimal losses of the 800-mA switch, and the small inductors and capacitors result in extremely high power density. The 30-V internal switch makes these solutions perfect for boosting to voltages of 5 V to 28 V.
This device has a logic-level shutdown pin that can be used to reduce quiescent current and extend battery life.
Protection is provided through cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown. Internal compensation simplifies design and reduces component count.