|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Power Stage Input Voltage from 1 V to 16 V
- Control Stage Input Voltage from 3 V to 6 V
- Output Voltage Adjustable down to 0.6 V
- Power Good Flag and Shutdown
- Output Over-Voltage and Under-Voltage Detection
- ±2% Feedback Voltage Accuracy Over Temperature
- Low-Side Adjustable Current Sensing
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Tracking and Sequencing with Shutdown and Soft-Start Pins
- Switching Frequency from 50 kHz to 1 MHz
- TSSOP-14 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2743MTC/NOPB
The LM2743 is a high-speed synchronous buck regulator controller with an accurate feedback voltage accuracy of ±2%. It can provide simple down conversion to output voltages as low as 0.6V. Though the control sections of the IC are rated for 3 to 6V, the driver sections are designed to accept input supply rails as high as 16V. The use of adaptive non-overlapping MOSFET gate drivers helps avoid potential shoot-through problems while maintaining high efficiency. The IC is designed for the more cost-effective option of driving only N-channel MOSFETs in both the high-side and low-side positions. It senses the low-side switch voltage drop for providing a simple, adjustable current limit.
The fixed-frequency voltage-mode PWM control architecture is adjustable from 50 kHz to 1 MHz with one external resistor. This wide range of switching frequency gives the power supply designer the flexibility to make better tradeoffs between component size, cost and efficiency.
Features include soft-start, input under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and Power Good (based on both under-voltage and over-voltage detection). In addition, the shutdown pin of the IC can be used for providing startup delay, and the soft-start pin can be used for implementing precise tracking, for the purpose of sequencing with respect to an external rail.