|Package | PIN:||YZR | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Up to 700-mA Output Current
- 90% Peak Efficiency
- Indicator, Torch, and Flash Modes
- Time-out Circuitry Limits Flash Duration to 814 Milliseconds (Typical)
- Adaptive 1× and 1.5× Gains for Maximum Efficiency
- True Shutdown
- Internal Soft-Start Eliminates Inrush Current
- Ultra-Small Solution Size
- No Inductor, Only 4 Capacitors and a Resistor Required
- 2.022 mm × 1.527 mm × 0.6 mm Thin DSBGA package
Texas Instruments LM2758TL/NOPB
The LM2758 device is an integrated low-noise, high-current switched capacitor DC-DC converter with a regulated current sink. The device is capable of driving loads up to 700 mA from a single-cell Li-Ion battery. Maximum efficiency is achieved over the input voltage range by actively selecting the proper gain based on the LED forward voltage and current requirements.
One external low-power resistor sets the desired current for indicator, torch, and flash modes. To protect the devices and the flash LED, internal time-out circuitry turns off the LM2758 in case of a faulty prolonged flash mode. Internal soft-start circuitry limits the amount of inrush current during start-up.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.