|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 110)|
- Low-Noise Fixed Frequency Operation
- 1.5V Output Voltage
- Li-Ion (3.6V) to 1.5V with 81% Efficiency
- 1.7% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Very Low Output Ripple: 8mV @ 250mA
- Output Currents up to 250mA
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- Shutdown Disconnects Load from VIN
- 1.1MHz Switching Frequency
- No Inductors…Small Solution Size
- Current Limit and Thermal Protection
- WSON-10 Package (3mm × 3mm × 0.8mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2771SD/NOPB
The LM2771 is a switched capacitor step-down regulator that produces a 1.5V output without the use of an inductor. It is capable of supplying loads up to 250mA. The LM2771 operates with an input voltage from 2.7V to 5.5V, and requires only 3 low-cost ceramic capacitors.
The LM2771 uses a regulated 0.5x charge pump to give power conversion efficiencies nearly twice as high as an LDO. Pre-regulated 1.1MHz fixed-frequency switching results in very low ripple and noise on both the input and the output. When output currents are low (<30mA typ.), the part automatically switches to a low-ripple PFM regulation mode to maintain high efficiency over the entire load range. At input voltages below 3.5V (Typ), the charge pump goes into pass mode, with efficiencies similar to an LDO.