|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 85)|
- Low-Noise Fixed Frequency Operation
- 1.2V Output Voltage
- 3% Output Voltage Regulation
- Li-Ion (3.6V) to 1.2V with 80% Efficiency
- Very Low Output Ripple: 8mV @ 150mA
- Output Currents up to 150mA
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- Shutdown Disconnects Load from VIN
- 1.1MHz Switching Frequency
- No Inductors…Small Solution Size
- Short Circuit and Thermal Protection
- WSON-10 Package (3mm × 3mm × 0.8mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2772SD/NOPB
The LM2772 is a switched capacitor step-down regulator that produces a 1.2V output. It is capable of supplying loads up to 150mA with 3% output voltage regulation over line, load, and temperature. The LM2772 operates with an input voltage from 3.0V to 5.5V, accommodating 1-cell Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
The LM2772 utilizes a highly efficient regulated multi-gain charge pump. Pre-regulated 1.1MHz fixed-frequency switching results in very low ripple and noise on both the input and the output. When output currents are low, the part automatically switches to a low-ripple PFM regulation mode to maintain high efficiency over the entire load range.
The LM2772 is available in TI’s WSON-10 Package (WSON-10).