|Package | PIN:||YZR | 9|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 85)|
- Low-Noise Spread Spectrum Operation
- 1.8V/1.6V Selectable Output Voltage
- 2% Output Voltage Regulation
- > 75% Efficiency in 1.8V Mode
- Very Low Output Ripple: 10mV @ 300mA
- Output Currents up to 300mA
- 2.5V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- Shutdown Disconnects Load from VIN
- 1.15MHz Switching Frequency
- No Inductors…Small Solution Size
- Short Circuit and Thermal Protection
- 0.5mm pitch, DSBGA-9 (1.511 × 1.511mm × 0.6mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2773TL/NOPB
The LM2773 is a switched capacitor step-down regulator that produces a selectable 1.8V or 1.6V output. It is capable of supplying loads up to 300mA. The LM2773 operates with an input voltage from 2.5V to 5.5V, accommodating 1-cell Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
The LM2773 utilizes a regulated charge pump with gains of 2/3x and 1x. It has very low ripple and noise on both the input and output due to its pre-regulated 1.15MHz (typ.) switching frequency and spread spectrum operation. When output currents are low, the LM2773 automatically switches to a low-ripple PFM regulation mode to maintain high efficiency over the entire load range.
The LM2773 is available in TI's 0.5mm pitch 9-bump DSBGA.