|Package | PIN:||NDA | 11|
|Temp:||S (-20 to 85)|
- 40W Continuous Average Output Power Into 8Ω
- 75W Instantaneous Peak Output Power Capability
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio ≥ 95 dB(min)
- An Input Mute Function
- Output Protection From A Short to Ground Or to the Supplies Via Internal Current Limiting Circuitry
- Output Over-Voltage Protection Against Transients From Inductive Loads
- Supply Under-Voltage Protection, Not Allowing Internal Biasing to Occur When |VEE| + |VCC| ≤ 12V, Thus Eliminating Turn-On and Turn-Off Transients
- 11-Lead PFM Package
- Wide Supply Range 20V - 72V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2876TF/NOPB
The LM2876 is a high-performance audio power amplifier capable of delivering 40W of continuous average power to an 8Ω load with 0.1% THD+N from 20Hz–20kHz.
The performance of the LM2876, utilizing its Self Peak Instantaneous Temperature (°Ke) (SPiKe) protection circuitry, puts it in a class above discrete and hybrid amplifiers by providing an inherently, dynamically protected Safe Operating Area (SOA). SPiKe protection means that these parts are completely safeguarded at the output against overvoltage, undervoltage, overloads, including shorts to the supplies, thermal runaway, and instantaneous temperature peaks.
The LM2876 maintains an excellent signal-to-noise ratio of greater than 95dB (min) with a typical low noise floor of 2.0μV. It exhibits extremely low THD+N values of 0.06% at the rated output into the rated load over the audio spectrum, and provides excellent linearity with an IMD (SMPTE) typical rating of 0.004%.