|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages, Single or Dual Supplies
- Wide Bandwidth
- Large Output Voltage Swing
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Low Input Bias Current
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With National Semiconductor LM2900 and LM3900, Respectively
Texas Instruments LM2900DR
These devices consist of four independent, high-gain frequency-compensated Norton operational amplifiers that were designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies is also possible. The low supply current drain is essentially independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage. These devices provide wide band- width and large output voltage swing.
The LM2900 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C, and the LM3900 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.