|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range 4.5 V to 42 V
- 0.75 A Output Current
- 0.6V, ±2% Reference
- Integrated Dual N-Channel Main and Synchronous MOSFETs
- Low Component Count and Small Solution Size
- Stable with Ceramic and Other Low ESR Capacitors
- No Loop Compensation Required
- High Efficiency at a Light Load by DCM Operation
- Pre-bias Startup
- Ultra-Fast Transient Response
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1 MHz
- Valley Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Precision Internal Reference for an Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.6 V
- Thermally Enhanced HTSSOP-16 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3103MH/NOPB
The LM3103 Synchronously Rectified Buck Converter features all required functions toimplement a highly efficient and cost effective buck regulator. It is capable of supplying 0.75 Ato loads with an output voltage as low as 0.6 V. Dual N-Channel synchronous MOSFET switches allow alow component count, thus reducing complexity and minimizing board size.
Different from most other COT regulators, the LM3103 does not rely on output capacitorESR for stability, and is designed to work exceptionally well with ceramic and other very low ESRoutput capacitors. It requires no loop compensation, results in a fast load transient response andsimple circuit implementation. The operating frequency remains nearly constant with line variationsdue to the inverse relationship between the input voltage and the on-time. The operating frequencycan be externally programmed up to 1 MHz. Protection features include VCCunder-voltage lock-out, output over-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, and gate driveunder-voltage lock-out. The LM3103 is available in the thermally enhanced HTSSOP-16package.