|Package | PIN:||YZR | 12|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 85)|
- Operates From a Single Li-Ion Cell:
2.7V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 0.6V to 4.2V
- 1A Maximum Load Capability for VIN ≥
3.2V, VOUT = 3.6V
- 2.4 MHz (typ.) Switching Frequency
- Seamless Buck-Boost Mode Transition
- Fast Output Voltage Transition: 0.8V to 4.0V in 20 µs
- High-Efficiency: 95% typ. at 3.7 VIN, 3.5
VOUT, at 300 mA
- Cycle-by-cycle Over-Current Limit
- Output Over-Voltage Clamp
- Internal Compensation
- 12-bump DSBGA Package
Texas Instruments LM3209TLE-G3/NOPB
The LM3209-G3 is buck-boost DC/DC converter designed to generate output voltages above or below a given input voltage. It is particularly suitable for single-cell Li-ion batteries for portable applications.
The LM3209-G3 operates at a 2.4 MHz typical switching frequency in full synchronous operation providing seamless transitions between buck and boost operating modes.
The power converter topology needs only one external inductor and two capacitors. Five internal power switches enable high overall efficiency.
The LM3209-G3 is internally compensated for buck and boost modes of operation, thus providing an optimal transient response.
The LM3209-G3 is available in an 12-bump lead-free DSBGA package of size 2.0 mm × 2.5 mm × 0.6 mm.