|Package | PIN:||RTW | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Boost Converter with a 2A, 0.18Ω Switch
- Boost Output Voltage Adjustable up to 20V
- Operating Voltage Range of 2.5V to 7V
- 660kHz/1.28MHz Pin Selectable Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Soft-Start Function
- Input Undervoltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Integrated Op-Amp
- Integrated Gate Pulse Modulation (GPM) Switch
- 24-Lead WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3310SQ/NOPB
The LM3310 is a step-up DC/DC converter integrated with an Operational Amplifier and a gate pulse modulation switch. The boost (step-up) converter is used to generate an adjustable output voltage and features a low RDSON internal switch for maximum efficiency. The operating frequency is selectable between 660kHz and 1.28MHz allowing for the use of small external components. An external soft-start pin enables the user to tailor the soft-start time to a specific application and limit the inrush current. The Op-Amp is capable of sourcing/sinking 135mA of current (typical). The gate pulse modulation switch can operate with a VGH voltage of 5V to 30V. The LM3310 is available in a low profile 24-lead WQFN package.