|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Hysteretic Control for Speed and Simplicity
- Input Operating Range of 4.5V-35V
- 1.5MHz Maximum Switching Frequency
- Low 200mV Reference Voltage
- Programmable Current Limit
- High speed CMOS Compatible Enable/Dimming
- Adjustable Hysteresis
- Input UVLO
- No output Capacitor Required
- 8-pin VSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3401MM/NOPB
The LM3401 is a switching controller designed to provide constant current to high power LEDs. The LM3401 drives an external P-MOSFET switch for step-down (Buck) regulators. The LM3401 delivers constant current within ±6% accuracy to a wide variety and number of series connected LEDs. Output current is adjusted with an external current sensing resistor to drive high power LEDs in excess of 1A.
For improved accuracy and efficiency, the LM3401 features dual-side hysteresis, very low reference voltage, and short propagation delay. A cycle by cycle current limit provides protection against over current and short circuit failures. Additional features include adjustable hysteresis and a CMOS compatible input pin for PWM dimming.