|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- LM3478Q-Q1 is AEC-Q100 Qualified and Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow
- 8-lead VSSOP-8
- Internal Push-Pull Driver With 1-A Peak Current Capability
- Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Frequency Compensation Optimized With a Capacitor and a Resistor
- Internal Soft Start
- Current Mode Operation
- Undervoltage Lockout With Hysteresis
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM3478 with the WEBENCH Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3478QMM/NOPB
The LM3478Q-Q1 is a versatile Low-Side N-Channel MOSFET controller for switchingregulators. It is suitable for use in topologies requiring a low side MOSFET, such as boost,flyback, SEPIC, etc. Moreover, the LM3478Q-Q1 can be operated at extremely high switching frequencyin order to reduce the overall solution size. The switching frequency of the LM3478Q-Q1 can beadjusted to any value between 100 kHz and 1 MHz by using a single external resistor. Current modecontrol provides superior bandwidth and transient response, besides cycle-by-cycle currentlimiting. Output current can be programmed with a single external resistor.
The LM3478Q-Q1 has built in features such as thermal shutdown, short-circuit protection,over voltage protection, etc. Power saving shutdown mode reduces the total supply current to 5 µAand allows power supply sequencing. Internal soft-start limits the inrush current atstart-up.