|Package | PIN:||RTW | 24|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 85)|
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- I2C Compatible Interface
- Under-Voltage Lockout
- LED Open and Short Protection and Detection
- 95% Peak Efficiency Buck-Boost Converter
- NVM Memory for Calibration Data and Standalone Usage without I2C Control
- Soft Start
- Integrated buck-boost Converter
- Programmable LED Drivers
- 700 mA Maximum Drive Current
- ±6% Current Accuracy Over Temperature
- 24-pin WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3549SQE/NOPB
The LM3549 is a high power LED driver with up to 700mA output current. It has three constant current LED drivers and a buck boost SMPS for driving RGB LEDs with high efficiency. LED drivers are designed for sequential drive so only one driver can be enabled at a time.
LED driver output current settings can be stored to integrated non-volatile memory which allows stand-alone operation without I2C interface. Non-volatile memory is rewritable so current setting can be changed if needed.
The LM3549 has a fault detection feature that can detect several different fault conditions. In case of a fault error flags are set and FAULT output sends interrupt to control logic. Error flags can be read through I2C interface.
Total brightness can be controlled with PWM input or with master fader register if I2C interface is used.