|Package | PIN:||YZR | 16|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 85)|
- High Efficiency Synchronous Boost Converter
- Drives 2 LEDs in Series with up to 930 mA
- External Strobe Pin for Hardware Enabled Flash
- External Torch Pin for Hardware Enabled Torch
- Dedicated Transmit Interrupt Pin
- 8-Bit ADC for LED Voltage and Input Voltage Monitoring
- Automatic Diode Current Scale Back
- PWM Control in Flash and Assist Modes
- Fault Detection and Reporting
- 400 kHz I2C-Compatible Interface
- 16-Bump, 1.990 mm × 1.990 mm × 0.6 mm
DSBGA Package (YZR0016AAA)
Texas Instruments LM3565TLE/NOPB
The LM3565 is a 4 MHz fixed-frequency, current mode synchronous boost converter designed to drive two series flash LEDs at 930 mA. A high-voltage current source allows the LEDs to be terminated to the GND plane eliminating the need for an additional return trace back to the IC.
A dedicated Strobe pin provides a direct interface to trigger the flash event, while an external Torch pin provides an additional method for enabling the LEDs in a constant current mode. The LM3565 can adaptively scale the maximum flash level delivered to the LEDs based upon the measured input voltage.
Multiple protection features are available on the LM3565 ranging from over-voltage protection to output short-circuit detection.
The LM3565 has four selectable inductor current limits to help the user select an inductor that is appropriate for the design.