|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- User Programmable Gain Bandwidth Product, Slew Rate, Input Bias Current, Output Stage Biasing Current and Total Device Power Dissipation
- High Gain Bandwidth Product (ISET = 0.5 mA)
- 400 MHz for AV = 10 to 100
- 30 MHz for AV = 1
- High Slew Rate (ISET = 0.5 mA)
- 60 V/μs for AV = 10 to 100
- 30 V/μs for AV = 1
- Current Differencing Inputs Allow High Common-Mode Input Voltages
- Operates from a Single 5V to 22V Supply
- Large Inverting Amplifier Output Swing, 2 mV to VCC − 2V
- Low Spot Noise, 6 nV /√Hz, for f > 1 kHz
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM359M/NOPB
The LM359 consists of two current differencing (Norton) input amplifiers. Design emphasis has been placed on obtaining high frequency performance and providing user programmable amplifier operating characteristics. Each amplifier is broadbanded to provide a high gain bandwidth product, fast slew rate and stable operation for an inverting closed loop gain of 10 or greater. Pins for additional external frequency compensation are provided. The amplifiers are designed to operate from a single supply and can accommodate input common-mode voltages greater than the supply.