|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Independent strobes
- Ensured high speed: 20 ns max
- Tight delay matching on both outputs
- Complementary TTL outputs
- Operates from op amp supplies: ±15V
- Low speed variation with overdrive variation
- Low input offset voltage
- Versatile supply voltage range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM361M/NOPB
The LM161/LM361 is a very high speed differential input, complementary TTL output voltage comparator with improved characteristics over the SE529/NE529 for which it is a pin-for-pin replacement. The device has been optimized for greater speed performance and lower input offset voltage. Typically delay varies only 3 ns for over-drive variations of 5 mV to 500 mV. It may be operated from op amp supplies (±15V).
Complementary outputs having maximum skew are provided. Applications involve high speed analog to digital converters and zero-crossing detectors in disk file systems.