|Package | PIN:||YFF | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1% Matched Current Sinks Across (Process,
- 3% Current Sink Accuracy Across (Process,
- 11-Bit Dimming Resolution
- Up to 91.6% Solution Efficiency
- Drives from One to Two Parallel LED Strings at up
to 28 V
- PWM Dimming Input
- I2C Programmable
- Selectable 500-kHz and 1-MHz Switching
Frequency with Optional –12% shift
- Auto Switch Frequency Mode (250 kHz, 500 kHz,
- Four Configurable Overvoltage Protection
Thresholds (17 V, 21 V, 25 V, 29 V)
- Four Configurable Overcurrent Protection
Thresholds (750 mA, 1000 mA, 1250 mA, 1500
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
Texas Instruments LM36922YFFR
The LM36922 is an ultra-compact, highly efficient, two string white-LED driver designed for LCD display backlighting. The device can power up to 8 series LEDs at up to 25 mA per string. An adaptive current regulation method allows for different LED voltages in each string while maintaining current regulation.
The LED current is adjusted via an I2C interface or through a logic level PWM input. The PWM duty cycle is internally sensed and mapped to an 11-bit current thus allowing for a wide range of PWM frequencies and noise-free operation.
The device operates over the 2.5-V to 5.5-V input voltage range and 40°C to 85°C temperature range.