|Package | PIN:||YFF | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1% Matched Current Sinks Across (Process, Voltage, Temp)
- 3% Current Sink Accuracy Across (Process, Voltage, Temp)
- 11-Bit Dimming Resolution
- Up to 91.6% Solution Efficiency
- Drives from One to Three Parallel LED Strings at up to 28 V
- PWM Dimming Input
- I2C Programmable
- Selectable 500-kHz and 1-MHz Switching Frequency with Optional –12% shift
- Auto Switch Frequency Mode (250 kHz, 500 kHz, 1 MHz)
- Four Configurable Overvoltage Protection Thresholds (17 V, 21 V, 25 V, 29 V)
- Four Configurable Overcurrent Protection Thresholds (750 mA, 1000 mA, 1250 mA, 1500 mA)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
Texas Instruments LM36923YFFR
The LM36923 is an ultra-compact, highly efficient, threestring white-LED driver designed for LCD display backlighting. The device can power up to 8 series LEDs at up to 25 mA per string. An adaptive current regulation method allows for different LED voltages in each string while maintaining current regulation.
The LED current is adjusted via an I2C interface or through a logic level PWM input. The PWM duty cycle is internally sensed and mapped to an 11-bit current thus allowing for a wide range of PWM frequencies and noise-free operation.
The device operates over the 2.5-V to 5.5-V input voltage range and -40°C to 85°C temperature range.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.