|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available Threshold Voltage of 3.08 V and 2.32 V
- No External Components Required
- Manual-Reset Input
- Available in Both Open-Drain and Push-Pull Configuration
- Reset Time-Out Delay of 200 ms
- Separate Power-Fail Comparator
- ±0.5% Reset Threshold Accuracy at Room Temperature
- ±2% Reset Threshold Accuracy Over Temperature
- 28-µA VCC Supply Current
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3704XCMM-308/NOPB
The LM3704 is a feature-rich, easy-to-use voltage supervisor. It is offered in bothpush-pull and open-drain configuration with a tight 2% accuracy over temperature.
The LM3704 features include a manual reset, low-line output, and power-fail inputdetection. The power-fail input allows for a configurable second rail to be monitored helpingdetect upstream failures. The low-line output is used as a second interrupt line to indicate a fallin VCC (1.02 × VRST).