|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGS) | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Standard Reset Threshold Voltage: 3.08V
- Custom Reset Threshold Voltages: For other voltages between 2.2V and 5.0V in 10mV increments, contact TI
- No External Components Required
- Manual-Reset Input
- RESET (LM3710) or RESET (LM3711) Outputs
- Precision Supply Voltage Monitor
- Factory Programmable Reset and Watchdog Timeout Delays
- Separate Power Fail Comparator
- Available in DSBGA Package for Minimum Footprint
- ±0.5% Reset Threshold Accuracy at Room Temperature
- ±2% Reset Threshold Accuracy Over Temperature Extremes
- Reset Assertion Down to 1V VCC (RESET Option Only)
- 28 µA VCC Supply Current
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3710XQMM-308/NOPB
The LM3710/LM3711 series of microprocessor supervisory circuits provide the maximum flexibility for monitoring power supplies and battery controlled functions in systems without backup batteries. The LM3710/LM3711 series are available in VSSOP-10 and 9-bump DSBGA packages.
Built-in features include the following:
Reset: Reset is asserted during power-up, power-down, and brownout conditions. RESET is ensured down to VCC of 1.0V.
Manual Reset Input: An input that asserts reset when pulled low.
Power-Fail Input: A 1.225V threshold detector for power fail warning, or to monitor a power supply other than VCC.
Low Line Output: This early power failure warning indicator goes low when the supply voltage drops to a value which is 2% higher than the reset threshold voltage.
Watchdog Timer: The WDI (Watchdog Input) monitors one of the µP's output lines for activity. If no output transition occurs during the watchdog timeout period, reset is activated.