|Package | PIN:||RTV | 32|
|Temp:||S (-5 to 125)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range of 4.5V to 18V
- Up to 12 Channels for 300A Load
- System Accuracy Better Than 1%
- 0.6V to 3.6V Output Voltage Range
- Switching Frequency From 200 kHz to 1 MHz
- Phase Current Sharing ±12% Max Over Temperature
- Integrated 4.35V ±2.3% LDO
- Inductor DCR or Sense Resistor Current Sensing
- Interleaved Switching for Low I/O Ripple Current
- Integrated Synchronous NFET Drivers
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Pre-Biased Startup
- Output Voltage Differential Remote Sensing
- Minimum Controllable On-Time of Only 50 ns
- Programmable Enable and Input UVLO
- Power Good flag
- OVP, UVP and Hiccup Over-Current Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3754SQ/NOPB
The LM3754 is a full featured single-output dual-phase voltage-mode synchronous PWM buck controller. It can be configured to control from 2 to 12 interleaved power stages creating a single high power output. This controller utilizes voltage-mode control with input voltage feed-forward for high noise immunity. An internal average current loop forces real time current sharing between phases during load transients.
The LM3754 supports adjustable Soft-Start. The Soft-Start function can only drive the output upwards – it will not pull it down, therefore, pre-biased loads will not be discharged. Available in the 5 mm x 5 mm thermally enhanced 32-lead WQFN package with a thermal pad.