|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade: –40°C to +125°C Operating JunctionTemperature Range
- Simple Solution for Sequencing 3 Voltage Rails from a Single Input Signal
- Easily Cascade up to 3 Devices to Sequence as Many as 9 Voltage Rails
- Power-Up and Power-Down Control
- Tiny 2.9-mm x 1.9-mm Footprint
- Low Quiescent Current of 25 µA
- Input Voltage Range of 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Standard Timing Options Available
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM3880QMF-1AA/NOPB
The LM3880-Q1 simple power supply sequencer offers the easiest methodto control power up sequencing and power down sequencing of multiple Independent voltage rails. Bystaggering the startup sequence, it is possible to avoid latch conditions or large in-rush currentsthat can affect the reliability of the system.
Available in a 6-pin SOT-23-6 package, the Simple Sequencer contains a precision enablepin and three open-drain output flags. The open-drain output flags permit that they can be pulledup to distinct voltage supplies separate from the sequencer VDD (so long asthey do not exceed the recommended maximum voltage of 0.3V greater thanVDD), so as to interface with ICs requiring a range of different enablesignals. When the LM3880-Q1 is enabled, the three output flags will sequentiallyrelease, after individual time delays, thus permitting the connected power supplies to start up.The output flags will follow a reverse sequence during power down to avoid latch conditions.
EPROM capability allows every delay and sequence to be fully adjustable. Contact TexasInstruments if a nonstandard configuration is required.