|Package | PIN:||PW | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Single-Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage
- Maximum Rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Tested to 30 V:Non-V Devices
- Tested to 32 V: V-SuffixDevices
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA (Typical) Per Comparator
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM193)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: ±36 V
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM393APWR
These devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operatefrom a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also ispossible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, andVCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage.Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to otheropen-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
The LM193 device is characterized for operation from −55°C to +125°C. The LM293 andLM293A devices are characterized for operation from −25°C to +85°C. The LM393 and LM393A devicesare characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LM2903, LM2903V, and LM2903AV devices arecharacterized for operation from −40°C to +125°C.