|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fixed Output Voltages of 2.048 V, 2.5 V, 3 V, 4.096 V, 5 V, 8.192 V, and 10 V
- Tight Output Tolerances and Low Temperature Coefficient
- Max 0.1%, 100 ppm/°C – A Grade
- Max 0.2%, 100 ppm/°C – B Grade
- Max 0.5%, 100 ppm/°C – C Grade
- Max 1.0%, 150 ppm/°C – D Grade
- Low Output Noise: 35 µVRMS Typ
- Wide Operating Current Range: 45 µA Typ to 15 mA
- Stable With All Capacitive Loads; No Output Capacitor Required
- Available in Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4040B25IDCKR
The LM4040 series of shunt voltage references areversatile, easy-to-use references that cater to a vast array of applications. The 2-pinfixed-output device requires no external capacitors for operation and is stable with all capacitiveloads. Additionally, the reference offers low dynamic impedance, low noise, and low temperaturecoefficient to ensure a stable output voltage over a wide range of operating currents andtemperatures. The LM4040 uses fuse and Zener-zap reverse breakdown voltage trim during wafer sortto offer four output voltage tolerances, ranging from 0.1% (max) for the A grade to 1% (max) forthe D grade. Thus, a great deal of flexibility is offered to designers in choosing the bestcost-to-performance ratio for their applications.
Packaged in space-saving SC-70 and SOT-23-3 packages and requiring a minimum current of45 µA (typ), the LM4040 also is ideal for portable applications. The LM4040xI is characterized foroperation over an ambient temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. The LM4040xQ is characterized foroperation over an ambient temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.