|Package | PIN:||DBZ | 3|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Fixed Output Voltage of 2.5 V
- Tight Output Tolerances and Low Temperature Coefficient
- Max 0.65%, 100 ppm/°C
- Low Output Noise: 35 µVRMS Typ
- Wide Operating Current Range: 45 µA Typ to 15 mA
- Stable With All Capacitive Loads; No Output Capacitor Required
Texas Instruments LM4040C25MDBZTEP
The LM4040 series of shunt voltage references are versatile, easy-to-use references that cater to a vast array of applications. The 2-pin fixed-output device requires no external capacitors for operation and is stable with all capacitive loads. Additionally, the reference offers low dynamic impedance, low noise, and low temperature coefficient to ensure a stable output voltage over a wide range of operating currents and temperatures. The LM4040 uses fuse and Zener-zap reverse breakdown voltage trim during wafer sort to offer an output voltage tolerance of 0.65%.
Packaged in a space-saving SOT-23-3 package and requiring a minimum current of 45 µA (typ), the LM4040 also is ideal for portable applications. The LM4040C25 is characterized for operation over an ambient temperature range of –55°C to 125°C.