|Package | PIN:||DBZ | 3|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- No Output Capacitor Required
- Tolerates Capacitive Loads
- Reverse Breakdown Voltage Options of 1.225 V and Adjustable
- Key Specifications:
- Output Voltage Tolerance (A Grade, 25 ̊C) ± 0.1% (Maximum)
- Output Noise (10 Hz to 10 kHz) 20 µV rms
- Operating Current Range: 60 µA to 12 mA
- Industrial Temp. Range: −40 ̊C to +85 ̊C
- Extended Temp. Range: −40 ̊C to +125 ̊C
- Temperature Coefficient: 50 ppm/ ̊C(Maximum)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4051BIM3-ADJ/NOPB
Ideal for space critical applications, the LM4051-N precision voltage reference isavailable in the sub-miniature (3 mm x 1.3 mm) SOT-23 surface-mount package. The LM4051-N’sadvanced design eliminates the need for an external stabilizing capacitor while ensuring stabilitywith any capacitive load, thus making the LM4051-N easy to use. Further reducing design effort isthe availability of a fixed (1.225V) and adjust- able reverse breakdown voltage. The minimumoperating current is 60 µA for the LM4051-1.2 and the LM4051-ADJ. Both versions have a maximumoperating current of 12 mA.
The LM4051-N comes in three grades (A, B, and C). The best grade devices (A) have aninitial accuracy of 0.1%, while the B-grade have 0.2% and the C-grade 0.5%, all with a tempco of 50ppm/ ̊C guaranteed from −40 ̊C to 125 ̊C.
The LM4051-N utilizes fuse and zener-zap trim of reference voltage during wafer sort toensure that the prime parts have an accuracy of better than ± 0.1% (A grade) at 25 ̊C.