|Package | PIN:||LP | 3|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Average Temperature Coefficient 50 ppm/°C
- Temperature Compensated for Operation Over
the Full Temperature Range
- Programmable Output Voltage
- Fast Turnon Response
- Low-Output Noise
- Low-Dynamic Output Impedance
- Available in Space-Saving SOIC-8, SOT-23, and
Texas Instruments LM431CIZ/NOPB
The LM431 is a 3-terminal adjustable shunt regulator with ensured temperature stability over the entire temperature range of operation. The output voltage may be set at any level greater than 2.5 V (VREF) up to 36 V merely by selecting two external resistors that act as a voltage divided network. Due to the sharp turnon characteristics this device is an excellent replacement for many Zener diode applications.
The LM431 is available in space-saving SOIC-8, SOT-23, and TO-92 packages.