|Package | PIN:||DSC | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 18 V@ 80 mA from 3.2 V Input
- 5 V @ 280 mA from 3.2 V Input
- No External Schottky Diode Required
- 85% Peak Efficiency
- Soft Start
- True Shutdown Isolation
- Stable with Small Ceramic or Tantalum
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Feedback Fault Protection
- Input Undervoltage Lock Out
- Thermal Shutdown
- 0.002-µA Shutdown Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- 1-MHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Low-profile 10-pin WSON Package
(3 mm × 3 mm × 0.8 mm)
Texas Instruments LM4510SD/NOPB
The LM4510 is a current mode step-up DC/DC converter with a 1.2-A internal NMOS switch designed to deliver up to 120 mA at 16 V from a Li-Ion battery.
The devices synchronous switching operation (no external Schottky diode) at heavy-load, and non-synchronous switching operation at light-load, maximizes power efficiency.
True shutdown function by synchronous FET and related circuitry ensures input and output isolation.
A programmable soft-start circuit allows the user to limit the amount of inrush current during start-up. The output voltage can be adjusted by external resistors.
The LM4510 features advanced short-circuit protection to maximize safety during output to ground short condition. During shutdown the feedback resistors and the load are disconnected from the input to prevent leakage current paths to ground.