|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- WSON, VSSOP, and SOIC Surface Mount Packaging
- Switch On/Off Click Suppression
- Excellent Power Supply Ripple Rejection
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Minimum External Components
- THD+N at 1kHz at 105mW Continuous Average Output Power Into 16Ω 0.1 % (typ)
- THD+N at 1kHz at 70mW Continuous Average Output Power Into 32Ω 0.1 % (typ)
- Output Power at 0.1% THD+N at 1kHz Into 32Ω 70 mW (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4808MM/NOPB
The LM4808 is a dual audio power amplifier capable of delivering 105mW per channel of continuous average power into a 16Ω load with 0.1% (THD+N) from a 5V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components using surface mount packaging. Since the LM4808 does not require bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable systems.
The unity-gain stable LM4808 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.