|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Active-Low Shutdown Mode
- Click and Pop Reduction Circuitry
- Low Shutdown Current
- WSON, MSOP, and SOIC Surface Mount Packaging
- No Bootstrap Capacitors Required
- Unity-Gain Stable
- THD+N at 1kHz at 105mW Continuous Average Power into 16Ω 0.1% (typ)
- THD+N at 1kHz at 70mW Continuous Average Power into 32Ω 0.1% (typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.4µA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4809MM/NOPB
The LM4809 is a dual audio power amplifier capable of delivering 105mW per channel of continuous average power into a 16Ω load with 0.1% (THD+N) from a 5V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. Since the LM4809 does not require bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable systems.
The unity-gain stable LM4809 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.
The LM4809 features an externally controlled, active-low, micropower consumption shutdown mode, as well as an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.