|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Digital Volume Control Range from +12dB to −33dB
- WSON and VSSOP Surface Mount Packaging
- Click and Pop Suppression Circuitry
- No Bootstrap Capacitors Required
- Low Shutdown Current
- THD+N at 1kHz, 105mW Continuous Average Output Power into 16Ω 0.1 % (typ)
- THD+N at 1kHz, 70mW Continuous Average Power into 32Ω 0.1 % (typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.3 μA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4811MM/NOPB
The LM4811 is a dual audio power amplifier capable of delivering 105mW per channel of continuous average power into a 16Ω load with 0.1% (THD+N) from a 5V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. Since the LM4811 does not require bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable systems.
The LM4811 features a digital volume control that sets the amplifier's gain from +12dB to −33dB in 16 discrete steps using a two−wire interface.
The unity-gain stable LM4811 also features an externally controlled, active-high, micropower consumption shutdown mode. It also has an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.